Magnum Model 2244 - Manufacturer: Dixie Chopper
|*Acres per Hour||2.1|
|Cutting Deck||44 in.|
|Engine HP||22 HP|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Gal.|
|*Acres per hour is calculated on 80% operator accuracy and mowing conditions with an optimum cutting height of 2.5 to 4.5 inches.|
|Download Dixie Chopper Brochure||Specifications PDF|
- The Magnum utilizes Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400 transaxles. The fully serviceable transaxles deliver smooth, infinitely variable speed and bi-directional control in a durable integrated package.
- The X2 deck combines Dixie Chopper’s "X-Blade Technology" with an industry leading 2" blade overlap. This combination and high blade tip speed maximizes vacuum and discharge for an unmatched quality cut.
- Dixie Chopper’s patented X-Blade comes factory standard on the Magnum series. When mulching is desired, adding a Twist Blade to the existing X-Blade increases the mulching effect for finer clippings.
- The Magnum "Flip-Up" floor pan allows for easy cleaning and access to belts and other points of service on the machine.
- Sun Shade
Soft top stand-alone sun shade in white for Zee series units without ROPS.
- A/T Style Wheel Covers
These attractive and inexpensive wheel covers are made of durable plastic and simply snap into place. Available in chrome and black.
- XT2 Collection System
9 cubic feet (7.2 Bushel); compatible with 2012-2013 Magnum models only.
- Suspension Seat
Keep your ride smooth with a fully adjustable suspension seat with lumbar support. Fits most models; check with your Dixie Chopper dealer for compatibility. Part number 400321. Note: suspension seat is not compatible with Zee 2 models.
- Springer Forks
A smoother, gentler ride is assured with a springer fork option. Check with your nearest Dixie Chopper dealer for model availability. Part Number 100200-K (13" tire, set of 2); 100210-K (15" tire, set of 2).
- "Run Flat" Tire
Keep mowing even with a flat tire. Available in 13 X 6Â½ X 6 (part number 400130) and 15 X 6 X 6 (part number 400129).
- Electric Deck Lift System
Make mowing height adjustments easily with an electronic deck lift. Available on most Dixie Chopper models; check with your Dixie Chopper dealer to verify compatibility. Not aviaiable for Zee series mowers.
- Magic Mulcher
Enhances mulching capability and helps keep the underside of deck clean. Part number 30302. Not available for Zee series mowers.
- Light Kit
(2) 50-watt halogen driving lights with pre-terminalized wiring harness and illuminted rocker switch. Can be mounted on front or on rollbar. Part number 900366. Part number 900366.
- Operator Controlled Discharge Chute (OCDC)
Patented technology allows operator to manually open and close the discharge side of the deck from the seat for enhanced safety. Prevents most objects from being thrown by the blades and keeps clippings from being strewn over flowerbeds and mulched areas. Avaliable for Magnum 44" (Part number 300532 & 300533), 50" (part number 300499), and 60" (part number 300500). Check with your Dixie Chopper dealer for model compatibility. Standard on Classic, Silver Eagle, and Xcaliber models.
- X-Blade Technology
X-Blade technology is the newest blade advancement in the industry, brought to you by the R&D Team at Dixie Chopper. Our blade technology helps create better manicured cuts. The Twist Blade works only with the X-Blade and is designed to function extremely well in high moisture mulching (not compatible with Zee models and 34" Silver Eagle).
- Easy Reach
Pick up trash and other objects without leaving the seat of your mower. Comes with holster and litter bag. Kit Part number 902722. May be purchased separately; Easy Reach (part number 900001) and holster (900002)
No reviews have been added yet, be the 1st to add a review!