iGX390 - Manufacturer: Honda
Taking intelligence to a whole new level.
The iGX390 is technologically advanced, offering you features and performance like no other small engine in the world. With its multi-function, high performance design combined with the same superior reliability of Honda’s legendary GX engines, the iGX sets a new standard for engines.
- Pressure washers
- Forestry equipment
- Construction / industrial equipment
- Agricultural equipment
- Water pumps
|Engine Type||Air-cooled 4-stroke OHV|
|Bore x Stroke||88 X 64 mm|
|Net Power Output*||11.7 HP (8.7 kW) @ 3,600 rpm|
|Net Torque||19.5 lb-ft (26.4 Nm) @ 2,500 rpm|
|PTO Shaft Rotation||Counterclockwise (from PTO shaft side)|
|Lamp/Charge coil options||3A, 20A|
|Carburetor||Horizontal type butterfly valve|
|Ignition System||Digital CDI with variable ignition timing|
|Governor System||Electric STR (Self Tuning)|
|Air cleaner||Dual element|
|Oil Capacity||1.16 US qt (1.1 L)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.4 US qts (6.1 liters)|
|Fuel||Unleaded 86 octane or higher|
|Dry Weight||82 lb (37 kg)|
|Length (min)||16.0" (407mm)|
|Width (min)||19.1" (485 mm)|
|Height (min)||17.7" (449 mm)|
Pto Shaft Options
|E type||Tapered shaft|
|H type||Reduction type PTO|
|L type||Reduction type PTO|
|P type||Threaded type (SAE)|
|Q type||Straight shaft|
|R type||Reduction type PTO|
|V type||Tapered shaft|
- Integrated ECU (electronic control unit) with a self-tuning regulator (STR) governor system.
- Engine senses and adjusts RPMs to match the application’s load and speed requirements.
- ECU enables drive-by-wire remote control operation of the engine and regulates functions such as throttle position.
Fuel Efficient Operation
- Auto Throttle
- Fuel economy is increased by approximately 15% over a similar conventional engine
High Power Output
- Electronic governor minimizes governor droop, increasing available power
- Allows the engine to respond significantly faster to the load
- ECU fine tunes the throttle position to maintain a precise engine speed.
- Precision engineered components result in lower vibration
- Improved camshaft and muffler to reduce overall engine noise by up to 5 dB(A).
- Large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system
- Reduced mechanical noise due to higher compression and piston design
- Forged steel crankshaft and rigid crankcase
- Long-life air filter
- Multifunction Oil Alert
Easy to Use and Maintain
- No manual manipulation of the choke or throttle - Easier for inexperienced users to operate
- Wide fuel filler mouth with ratchet-type fuel filler cap
- Easy maintenance - ideal for rental applications
- Easy access connectors for flexible connection of remote control and for ECU programming
- Externally serviceable Oil Alert
- Auto Choke
- Low effort recoil starter with automatic decompression
- Camshaft profile is optimized for easy starting.
- Large diameter recoil starter assembly
- Automotive-style ignition coil on spark plug
- Digital CDI with higher spark plug voltage
- CARB and EPA certified
- No catalyst necessary
- Spark arrester available
- Charge and lamp coils with multiple output options available
- Low profile versions available
- Gear reduction options available
No reviews have been added yet, be the 1st to add a review!